Christmas Decorations For Small Spaces : 5 Easy Ideas – It’s officially holiday season, and if you’re like me, it can be a bit overwhelming.
With so much to do in the lead-up to Christmas, it can be easy to forget about decorating for the big day itself.
But with these simple ideas for small spaces, there’s no need to worry. Whether you’ve got a tiny apartment or just want something that won’t take up too much room in your home (or both), these festive decorations will add some flair without taking over your space!
When it comes to decorating your space, it’s all about being creative. Not only will you have a beautiful home, but you’ll also be able to save money on decorations by using alternative methods.
One of the most popular decoration ideas is a tabletop tree. These trees are small and can fit in any apartment or house. You can add ornaments and lights for even more display options!
If you’re short on space, but still want to decorate your home with something festive, then the Shelf Tree is a great choice.
This tree will add some cheer to any room—even if that room is your kitchen! It’s also a good option for anyone who has allergies or other sensitivities to dust and tree pollen.
The first time I saw one of these in person was at my parents’ house when I was growing up.
Since then, they have become more popular around the holidays and are popping up everywhere from Pinterest pins to Instagram feeds.
- Ribbon or twine
- Decorations, such as ornaments and snowflakes (optional)
- Glue gun and glue sticks (optional)
- Cut a length of ribbon or twine approximately 3 times the height of your mantelpiece, minus the top hanger. If you’re hanging it above a fireplace, make sure to measure the height accurately so that it doesn’t touch any heaters if you have them on low during winter months!
- Glue one end of the ribbon/twine onto your first ornament before beginning to wrap around itself; don’t worry too much about making neat loops at this point—you can always trim excess later when everything’s dry if necessary!
- Add another ornament after every few loops until all space is filled up reasonably well without being too bulky; then continue gluing down each side with another decorative element like snowflakes or baubles from old necklaces until satisfied with appearance (you may need extra pieces here depending on how many decorations come in packs).
Wall decor is one of the easiest ways to make your small space feel cozy and festive.
You can use lights to create a starry sky on the wall, hang Christmas cards (and add some glittery snowflakes), hang a wreath or garland, or even hang a banner that says something like “Merry Christmas” with an image of Santa Claus below it.
If you don’t have any trees in your apartment, creating one out of lights on the walls will help bring that warm feeling into your home!
Wreaths are a great way of decorating your home this holiday season, and they’re easy to make at home!
Wreaths can be made out of anything you have lying around your house, so think about what’s already there that could be used in the wreath.
- Materials: If you want to keep things simple and have a minimalist approach, try using only one or two materials in your wreath. For example, use pinecones as filler and decorate them with red ribbons or berries.
- Size: Wreaths come in all shapes and sizes-you can choose something small like a mini wreath for your front door or go big with a large wreath on the wall (which will take more time).
I hope you’ve found this list of ideas for small-space Christmas decor to be helpful. I know how easy it can be to feel overwhelmed by your own holiday decorations, but don’t give up!
If you take the time to find a few pieces that really speak to your heart, and then combine them with some smaller decorations that are meant for small spaces like these ones here—then I guarantee you won’t regret it.
And when all else fails? Just remember: there is no wrong way to decorate your home during the holiday season; just do what feels right and have fun doing it!